Clothing is not copied to new avatar

Nick Zwart - 3DLES
Hi all,

This might be a stupid question so sorry I bother you with this, but I run 0.8.2.1 Release and when I create a new avatar, there is no clothing loaded, not even Ruth. I tried it on the console and also with Diva's Wifi options.

On the console I see that it creates default appearance items and default avatar entries and then it tells me the avatar is created succesfully.

The message when I log in is: Could not put on outfit. The outfit folder contains no clothing, body parts, or attachments.

Do I have some Robust settings wrong or is this something else?

I hope someone can point me in any direction.....

Thanks,

Nick Zwart

Re: Clothing is not copied to new avatar

Kevin Cozens
On 16-07-28 09:59 AM, Nick Zwart - 3DLES wrote:

> This might be a stupid question so sorry I bother you with this, but I run
> 0.8.2.1 Release and when I create a new avatar, there is no clothing loaded,
> not even Ruth. I tried it on the console and also with Diva's Wifi options.
>
> On the console I see that it creates default appearance items and default
> avatar entries and then it tells me the avatar is created succesfully.
>
> The message when I log in is: Could not put on outfit. The outfit folder
> contains no clothing, body parts, or attachments.
>
> Do I have some Robust settings wrong or is this something else?

Look in Robust.ini and check the CreateDefaultAvatarEntries setting located
in the [UserAccountService] section. The default value is false. It needs to
be set to true if you want to have a default "Ruth" avatar instead of just
having a cloud for new users.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"Nerds make the shiny things that distract
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're
                                 | powerful!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite> |             --Chris Hardwick