Dev master - download file name

Ai Austin-2
I note that the version number in dev master got flipped to 0.9.1.0
by Diva.  The current zip and tar./gz downloads still report 0.9.0
within their filenames...

opensim-0.9.0-790-g4c76a06.zip
opensim-0.9.0-790-g4c76a06.tar.gz

Can whoever knows where the numbers and string come from change that
to keep us in sync?

Cheers, Ai

Re: Dev master - download file name

Melanie-2
They are autogenerated using the latest repo tag. The commit that
changes the version needs to be tagged in git.

Melanie