Quantcast

Download locations for IAR files??

Robert L martin
Is there anybody that has more than a few IAR files for download?

--
Robert L Martin

Re: Download locations for IAR files??

Mark Malewski

> Is there anybody that has more than a few IAR files
> for download?

I've been looking for IAR files for quote some time as well.  Does anyone have any IAR files available for download?

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Robert Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there anybody that has more than a few IAR files for download?

--
Robert L Martin

Re: Download locations for IAR files??

Karen Palen
Diva has a couple that are meant for inclusion with her release as a "quick and dirty" library. They work extremely well in my experience.

See her blog for details: http://www.metaverseink.com/blog/

BTW this probably belongs on the user list and would get more responses there.

Karen

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Mark Malewski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there anybody that has more than a few IAR files
> for download?

I've been looking for IAR files for quote some time as well.  Does anyone have any IAR files available for download?

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Robert Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there anybody that has more than a few IAR files for download?

--
Robert L Martin

Need good sources for basic avatar sets and for terraforming files

Serendipity Seraph
I want to create a few events and lure some of my SL friends over to OpenSim grids.  It would be easier if I had a set of decent base avatars for them to pop into.   I could also use some terraforming files as I am finding it rather tedious to do by hand and haven't yet figured out how to create my own.  I would love to know how to do both for myself but there are only so many hours in the day.

- s

Re: Need good sources for basic avatar sets and for terraforming files

Karen Palen
Am I the only cranky of fossil who thinks this belongs on opensim-users?

You might get far more replies on that list, this list is looking at the coding, NOT the content!

Karen

On Mar 29, 2010, at 9:01 PM, Karen Palen wrote:

> Am I the only cranky of fossil who thinks this belongs on opensim-users?
>
> You might get far more replies on that list, this list is looking at the coding, NOT the content!

OK.  I thought perhaps "dev" included developing grids out.   But I see where it could be code only.  Cool.  I will break out those questions here.   I trust the question on test suites to uncertain sim/grid capacity is in order though.

- s

Re: Need good sources for basic avatar sets and for terraforming files

Karen Palen
Sorry I didn't mean that to come across quite as harshly as it did!

It is not so much a question of any rules of what goes where, but who monitors which list!  (Just ignore the black helicopters. LOL)

Right now "dev" is concerned about getting the next release (0.6.9 and 0.7) ready, while "users" has a lot of people who have active "production" grids using V0.6.8 (and soon the new 0.6.9).

The "user" list are just the folks who will most likely have some ideas to help you out because of that orientation.

For example, I would definitely suggest hooking up with the 3rd Rock Grid folks http://www.3rdrockgrid.com/main/ Their main goal is to build a community as a grid and they have done some impressive things along those lines.

I think you will find may others who have helpful ideas.

Karen