Location change for this weeks OpenSimulator developer meeting

Location change for this weeks OpenSimulator developer meeting

Kevin Cozens
Greetings, everyone.

OSgrid is currently offline for maintenance so we can't meet in the usual
location. Bill has set up devoutreach.org:9000:Dev Outreach as a place we
can use for this weeks meeting.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick

Mantis 7794, Trouble with FSasset mysql connection time out

Michel Beauregard
Ref: http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=7794
The patch is not implemented in the opensim 0821 issue which lead to time out of mysql connection and failure of importing asset from HG grid to local grid under FSASSET storage type.

Implementing the patch attached to that mantis  clears the trouble.

Thanks to UBIT for the work .

GiMiSa