Mantis#3027

Charles Krinke-3
Tommil is doing some good work on nHibernate and has a new patch on Mantis. It would help to have at least one "+1" on the patch to commit it.

Charles

Re: Mantis#3027

justincc
Charles Krinke wrote:
> Tommil is doing some good work on nHibernate and has a new patch on
> Mantis. It would help to have at least one "+1" on the patch to commit it.

+1.  Though that's based more on reputation and a fairly superficial inspection since I don't know much about NHibernate.

If you do integrate this patch Charles, please also remember to put in a license for the PostgreSQL dll that this patch
introduces.

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey