Mantis access locked?

Mike Dickson-2
Sorry for the mailing list post but I dont see another way to do this.
My Mantis access appears to be locked so I cant log in to comment or
enter bug reports.  Can this be re-enabled?

Mike

Re: Mantis access locked?

Kevin Cozens
On 2019-08-05 10:10 a.m., Mike Dickson wrote:
> My Mantis access appears to be locked
What user ID and/or email address are you using when you try to login? I see
no account with your mike.dickson email address.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick

Re: Mantis access locked?

Mike Lorrey
My mantis access is also locked, which prevents me from engaging in
documentation of bugs and features of scripting functions. Please unlock.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 10:11 AM Mike Dickson <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Sorry for the mailing list post but I dont see another way to do this.
> My Mantis access appears to be locked so I cant log in to comment or
> enter bug reports.  Can this be re-enabled?
>
> Mike

Mike Lorrey
CEO Galactic Systems, Inc
[hidden email] <[hidden email]>

International Spaceflight Museum
[hidden email]
Skype: michael.lorrey
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikelorrey

Re: Mantis access locked?

Kevin Cozens
On 2019-08-18 11:22 a.m., Mike Lorrey wrote:
> My mantis access is also locked, which prevents me from engaging in
> documentation of bugs and features of scripting functions. Please unlock.
>
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 10:11 AM Mike Dickson <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the mailing list post but I dont see another way to do this.
>> My Mantis access appears to be locked so I cant log in to comment or
>> enter bug reports.  Can this be re-enabled?

I see two user accounts with the Real Name field of Mike Lorrey and two user
accounts with the Real Name field of Mick Dickson. All four accounts are
marked as enabled. I don't know why you would be getting a report that your
access is locked.