NPC force attachment.

Michel Beauregard
Hello ,

This was classify as a feature request in  last  year mantis  (2016-07-22)  http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=7972&history=1#history .  I agree that this could be low priority compare to other things, but I believe at least at one point this was working.
I had created  a  NPC controller based on the NPC manipulator  by justincc 0.0.3 released 20121025

In it I was using a force script to attach a dieing ball to a sitting NPC that was  rezing as a cloud to correct the situation. Doing so  using the same trick done at the time to clouded avatar.

Also worth mentioning forcing attach or detach on a NPC allow modification of its features and behaviours on the fly or permanently without having to wear the original .

GiMiSa