Plans for OpenSim 0.9.0 Release?

Ai Austin-2
Hi everyone, I continue to install the current dev master code on the
Openvue and my own AiLand test grids and I regularly try hypergrid
hops of various kinds after each update. Ubit and others are making a
lot of changes and refinements as you have seen. All seems to still
be quite stable and working fine.

I am wondering though what the plans are for the OpenSim 0.9.0
release that was looking close when the release candidates were
made?  And also if the many changes in the dev master branch are
intended to be rolled into the 0.9.0 release?

Re: Plans for OpenSim 0.9.0 Release?

Diva Canto
We recently fixed a few problems with permissions that were blocking the
release process -- permissions are critical, and not many of us know how
to touch them. But they seem to be ok now. There's a long-running issue
report that Ubit created for ppl to help us:
We appreciate testing and reporting.

There's a couple of well-known bugs that need to be fixed before the
release, namely this one:

As soon as these critical bugs are fixed, I'll make a release candidate.
We're getting close to the release.