Pre-release announcement for OpenSimulator

Pre-release announcement for OpenSimulator

Diva Canto
Hi everyone.

This is an announcement of the second candidate release for
OpenSimulator 0.8.2.0-rc2. As usual, the release packages can be found
in [1].

0.8.2.0-rc2 follows rc2 put out about 2 weeks ago. If there are no major
issues, we plan to make the release next week. The release notes can be
found in [2]. We appreciate people trying the release candidate out and
reporting any issues back to us via mantis.

Best,
Diva

[1] http://dist.opensimulator.org/
[2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.8.2.0_Release