Pre-release of PhysX + OpenSim Integration (v1.0.3)

Pre-release of PhysX + OpenSim Integration (v1.0.3)

Sean M
Greetings,

The MOSES Team is making the pre-release source code available for the NVIDIA PhysX 3.33 and OpenSim 0.8.2 integration. Below is a link to a tarball with the source code and detailed instructions on how to build it under Ubuntu Linux; we have not tested the code under any other platforms but feel free to try. We look forward to your feedback, which you can email me directly ([hidden email]).

PhysX Integration v. 1.0.3:

Thank you,
Sean Mondesire, Ph.D.
MOSES Team

Re: Pre-release of PhysX + OpenSim Integration (v1.0.3)

Glenn Martin

Please note that the link has been updated to:

https://redmine.militarymetaverse.org/attachments/download/3203/moses-physx-1.0.3-src.tar.gz

Glenn