REST Console/Client

Melanie-2
Hi listies,

In current master, REST console has changed to become a lot more
useful. I have updated the ancient Qt 3 client to Qt 5.6 and added
the new protocol support.

See http://opensimulator.org/wiki/RestConsole

- Melanie

Re: REST Console/Client

Kurt Pudniks
Hi all,

great to see some work ticking along.

im going to be super keen to work on stuff after seeing some new hardware next week in NYC.

i know about the bugs listing. but happy to take suggestions on a good place to start?

Cheers
Kurt

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Nov 2016, at 8:05 pm, Melanie Thielker <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi listies,

In current master, REST console has changed to become a lot more
useful. I have updated the ancient Qt 3 client to Qt 5.6 and added
the new protocol support.

See http://opensimulator.org/wiki/RestConsole

- Melanie

Re: REST Console/Client

Kevin Cozens
On 16-11-24 08:05 PM, Melanie Thielker wrote:
> In current master, REST console has changed to become a lot more
> useful. I have updated the ancient Qt 3 client to Qt 5.6 and added
> the new protocol support.

I don't recall hearing about the client before. I have tried to compile it
under Linux but I have four compile errors across three files. I needed to
install some packages in order to get as far as I did. I may be missing some
additional dependencies.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"Nerds make the shiny things that distract
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're
                                 | powerful!"
#include <disclaimer/favourite> |             --Chris Hardwick