Re: [opensource-dev] Web login

Dahlia Trimble
I think the web login code has been bitrotting for probably a couple
years now, if you're referring to the same code I'm thinking of.
Anyway probably better to ask this question in the opensim-dev mailing
list.

On 11/20/10, Olli Aro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Anyone using the web login with the latest version of OpenSim?
>

> We are in process of porting our OpenSim management system to the latest
> version and seem to have problems with the web login functionality that
> worked fine previously.
>

> Any chance that could have got broken when the database was restructured?
>

> Regards,
>

> Olli

Re: [opensource-dev] Web login

Olli Aro
Administrator
Yes it is the functionality that allows the client to pass in web_login_key
as request parameter based on the field set in database, so that we can have
"single sign on" type of scenario from web applications etc.

Used to work still in version 0.6.7, but the database re-factoring took
place on version 0.6.9.

Olli