Robust.exe console "show Regions" command gives empty regions list?

Robust.exe console "show Regions" command gives empty regions list?

Ai Austin-2
This is a strange one... I am using the latest dev master and the
usual "show regions" console command in the Robust.exe console gives
the column titles but lists no regions.  All the regions did show as
they registered as they came online though, and "show regions" in the
OpenSim.exe consoles work fine.

show region name <Regionname> also works fine in Robuts.exe console.

Before I report this as a mantis, can someone else check this on
their setup... as I may have some silly local issue.

Re: Robust.exe console "show Regions" command gives empty regions list?

Zadark Portal
I am seeing the same using a linux hosted robust and a collection of regions on both linux and windows platforms.

Robust and all regions: Version: OpenSim 0.9.0.0 Dev        22501ea (SIMULATION/0.3 - SIMULATION/0.6)

On 13 January 2016 at 10:46, Ai Austin <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is a strange one... I am using the latest dev master and the usual "show regions" console command in the Robust.exe console gives the column titles but lists no regions.  All the regions did show as they registered as they came online though, and "show regions" in the OpenSim.exe consoles work fine.

show region name <Regionname> also works fine in Robuts.exe console.

Before I report this as a mantis, can someone else check this on their setup... as I may have some silly local issue.

Re: Robust.exe console "show Regions" command gives empty regions list?

Ai Austin-2
Zadark Portal wrote on Wed Jan 13 13:21:27 UTC 2016
>I am seeing the same using a linux hosted robust and a collection of
>regions on both linux and windows platforms.

Thanks for confirming that. Not sure when this started... it used to
work fine. I have reported it on Mantis...