SQLite Database Grows with recent 0.9.0. dev master change?

SQLite Database Grows with recent 0.9.0. dev master change?

Ai Austin-2
I have a number of test region servers (OpenSim.exe) with SQLite
databases on both my own experimental grid, AiLand, and on OSGrid and
normally they are rock solid at the same size OpenSim.db file when I
update the regions.

For some reason in the last 2 or 3 days all these DBs have grown.  A
44MB DB adding 1MB and a 10MB one adding 500KB.

I can't see any problematic messages that may be an indicator of an issue.

I set the DB back to a version from 26th September, which was the
last update I did and after relaunching they grew again.

I cannot really see any 0.9.0. dev master change that would add a lot
of extra data base entries.

Anyone know what might be going on, or spot a problem that this is a
symptom of?

Re: SQLite Database Grows with recent 0.9.0. dev master change?

AJLDuarte
Just a single size increase like because bake terrain is now stored?

Re: SQLite Database Grows with recent 0.9.0. dev master change?

Ai Austin-2

>From: AJLDuarte
>
>Just a single size increase like because bake terrain is now stored?

Ah yes, that sounds like it. And about the right time for when my
0.9.0 dev updates will have been done. Thanks.