Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

Fumi.Iseki
Hi,

I am developing money server (DTL/NSL Money Server) for OpenSimulator

I want to patch HttpServer_OpenSim.dll in order to add a client
authentication function to the money server.
However, I can not find the source code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll of
opensim-0.9.1dev.

opensim-lib (https://github.com/gridemperor/opensim-l​ibs) does not seem
to be already in use.

Does anyone know the source code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll used by
newest opensim-0.9.1dev?

Thanks.

----
Fumi.Iseki
http://www.nsl.tuis.ac.jp
http://www.jogrid.net

Re: Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

AJLDuarte
Hi,
        You should not do that.
        Please let us know your needs so we can work out a fix within Opensim framework.
        Goal is to simplify modules install by users, so at most they only need to compile Opensim code.
Regards,
Ubit

Re: Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

Melanie-2
The DTL/NSL httpserver fix has already been incorporated into the dll shipped with OpenSim. - Melanie ---- On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:29:10 +0000 Fumi.Iseki <[hidden email]> wrote ---- Hi, I am developing money server (DTL/NSL Money Server) for OpenSimulator I want to patch HttpServer_OpenSim.dll in order to add a client authentication function to the money server. However, I can not find the source code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll of opensim-0.9.1dev. opensim-lib (https://github.com/gridemperor/opensim-l​ibs) does not seem to be already in use. Does anyone know the source code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll used by newest opensim-0.9.1dev? Thanks. ---- Fumi.Iseki http://www.nsl.tuis.ac.jp http://www.jogrid.net _______________________________________________ Opensim-dev mailing list [hidden email] http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-dev

Re: Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

Mike Dickson
Is there an answer to his question?  If it’s a dependent library where is the source for it?

Re: Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

Fumi.Iseki
Thanks

Currently, the client certification function of DTL/NSL Money Server
does not work.

I will read the source code of OpenSim carefully.

Best Regard

----
Fumi.Iseki
http://www.nsl.tuis.ac.jp
http://www.jogrid.net

On 2018/08/17 20:56, Melanie wrote:
> The DTL/NSL httpserver fix has already been incorporated into the dll shipped with OpenSim. - Melanie ---- On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:29:10 +0000 Fumi.Iseki <[hidden email]> wrote ---- Hi, I am developing money server (DTL/NSL Money Server) for OpenSimulator I want to patch HttpServer_OpenSim.dll in order to add a client authentication function to the money server. However, I can not find the source code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll of opensim-0.9.1dev. opensim-lib (https://github.com/gridemperor/opensim-l​ibs) does not seem to be already in use. Does anyone know the source code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll used by newest opensim-0.9.1dev? Thanks. ---- Fumi.Iseki http://www.nsl.tuis.ac.jp http://www.jogrid.net _______________________________________________ Opensim-dev mailing list [hidden email] http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-dev

Re: Source Code of HttpServer_OpenSim.dll

Grid Master
The answer is very easy to find if you bother looking ...

You go to this page, which if you are modifying the code you should be very
familiar with ..

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Development

And on that page you will find a link to ...

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Opensim-libs_git_repository

It worries me when people don't want to do their own leg work ..

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Mike Dickson <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Is there an answer to his question?  If it’s a dependent library where is
> the source for it?

Shaun T. Erickson-2
Why should they have any incentive to do so, when people do it for them?
Stop enabling laziness.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:42 AM Grid Master <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The answer is very easy to find if you bother looking ...
>
> You go to this page, which if you are modifying the code you should be very
> familiar with ..
>
> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Development
>

> And on that page you will find a link to ...
>
> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Opensim-libs_git_repository
>

> It worries me when people don't want to do their own leg work ..
>

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Mike Dickson <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Is there an answer to his question?  If it’s a dependent library where is
> > the source for it?

Cinder Roxley
Yeah, why incentivize a project that can’t attract any developers for years
now because it’s an undocumented and over engineered.. err I mean “super
configurable”... clusterfuck? lol. What this project needs is more
read-the-wiki browbeating!

On August 17, 2018 at 11:12:10 AM, Shaun T. Erickson ([hidden email])
wrote:

Why should they have any incentive to do so, when people do it for them?
Stop enabling laziness.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:42 AM Grid Master <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The answer is very easy to find if you bother looking ...
>
> You go to this page, which if you are modifying the code you should be
very

> familiar with ..
>
> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Development
>

> And on that page you will find a link to ...
>
> http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Opensim-libs_git_repository
>

> It worries me when people don't want to do their own leg work ..
>

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Mike Dickson <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Is there an answer to his question? If it’s a dependent library where is
> > the source for it?

Cinder I don't totally disagree with what you say, but on the other hand,
not sure I would want people tinkering in the code that cannot be bothered
to read a few pages ..

Maybe that is just me, but seems like the , "Help those who help
themselves" mantra needs to be applied more.

Leading people around by the nose does not actually educate anybody, it
simply makes them complacent and not willing to put in the effort to
actually learn.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 12:17 PM, Cinder Roxley <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Yeah, why incentivize a project that can’t attract any developers for years
> now because it’s an undocumented and over engineered.. err I mean “super
> configurable”... clusterfuck? lol. What this project needs is more
> read-the-wiki browbeating!
>

> On August 17, 2018 at 11:12:10 AM, Shaun T. Erickson ([hidden email]
> )
> wrote:
>
> Why should they have any incentive to do so, when people do it for them?
> Stop enabling laziness.
>
> On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:42 AM Grid Master <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The answer is very easy to find if you bother looking ...
> >
> > You go to this page, which if you are modifying the code you should be
> very
> > familiar with ..
> >
> > http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Development
> >

> > And on that page you will find a link to ...
> >
> > http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Opensim-libs_git_repository
> >

> > It worries me when people don't want to do their own leg work ..
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Mike Dickson <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Is there an answer to his question? If it’s a dependent library where
> is
> > > the source for it?

Teravus Ovares
As someone who previously worked on that lib, I'd suggest you head on over

http://opensimulator.org/viewgit/?a=tree&p=opensim-libs&h=5d25a4cbb51265adafb1b3b7b0b7dd730432abce&hb=2e069d91270bb027af43542d1ec3005eb3552566&f=HttpServer/trunk
and take a look.

Be prepared to be slightly frustrated though.

Good Luck!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 9:50 AM Grid Master <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cinder I don't totally disagree with what you say, but on the other hand,
> not sure I would want people tinkering in the code that cannot be bothered
> to read a few pages ..
>
> Maybe that is just me, but seems like the , "Help those who help
> themselves" mantra needs to be applied more.
>
> Leading people around by the nose does not actually educate anybody, it
> simply makes them complacent and not willing to put in the effort to
> actually learn.
>

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 12:17 PM, Cinder Roxley <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, why incentivize a project that can’t attract any developers for
> years
> > now because it’s an undocumented and over engineered.. err I mean “super
> > configurable”... clusterfuck? lol. What this project needs is more
> > read-the-wiki browbeating!
> >

> > On August 17, 2018 at 11:12:10 AM, Shaun T. Erickson (
> [hidden email]
> > )
> > wrote:
> >
> > Why should they have any incentive to do so, when people do it for them?
> > Stop enabling laziness.
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 10:42 AM Grid Master <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > The answer is very easy to find if you bother looking ...
> > >
> > > You go to this page, which if you are modifying the code you should be
> > very
> > > familiar with ..
> > >
> > > http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Development
> > >

> > > And on that page you will find a link to ...
> > >
> > > http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Opensim-libs_git_repository
> > >

> > > It worries me when people don't want to do their own leg work ..
> > >

> > > On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Mike Dickson <
> > > [hidden email]>

> > is

Fumi.Iseki-2
Hi,

Thank you for your many useful information

I'll check wiki and  URL suggested!!

Best Regard
Thanks

Fumi.Iseki