Upcoming releases

Diva Canto
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that we are planning to make a new release of OpenSim,
0.8.2, with what's currently on the master branch, that is, before any
merge happens with the avination branch. I already created a branch
0.8.2-post-fixes and will do a release candidate very soon. There are
several improvements in this release wrt the previous one, including
inventory download performance and the ability for ODE to handle varregions.

WRT teleport compatibility between versions, there shouldn't be any
issues between the upcoming 0.8.2 and prior versions.

In the meantime, the avination branch is proving solid, and we're
getting close to merge it back to master, but that will be after 0.8.2
is released.

Best,
Diva