advance texturing ( bump and specular )

Michel Beauregard
Hello,
More future feature then a mantis that is why I though to put this in email here. You probably know that already and it might not have an easy solution.

I just notice that an  avatar using mesh clothing cannot texture them with advance bump or specular texturing and successfully wear the result.

The advance texture appear correctly when  render in world when rez on the ground. But they are not rendered when you wear that  mesh part.  Easy to validate in osgrid sandbox if this raise interest .

GiMiSa