column "cloud_scroll_x_lock" is of type smallint but expression is of type boolean

column "cloud_scroll_x_lock" is of type smallint but expression is of type boolean

OpenSimFan

APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: Npgsql.NpgsqlException:
column "cloud_scroll_x_lock" is of type smallint but expression is of
type boolean
Severity: ERROR
Code: 42804
Hint: You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.
   at Npgsql.NpgsqlState+<ProcessBackendResponses_Ver_3>d__a.MoveNext ()
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.GetNextResponseObject () [0x00000]
in <filename unknown>:0

Application is terminating: True

[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: Npgsql.NpgsqlException:
column "cloud_scroll_x_lock" is of type smallint but expression is of
type boolean
Severity: ERROR
Code: 42804
Hint: You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.
   at Npgsql.NpgsqlState+<ProcessBackendResponses_Ver_3>d__a.MoveNext ()
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
   at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.GetNextResponseObject () [0x00000]
in <filename unknown>:0

Mono version 3.8.0
Database: PostgreSQL

reported a bug #7645

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+ https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992

Keep up the good work.!!!