http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=7157 llGetLanguage

Michel Beauregard
First, best to all of you for 2016.

There was a lot of good work done in 2015 among which the setting of  llGetLanguage ( ref mantis ).

I am using it in Stable build 0.8.2.1which  prove this function to work perfectly well.
But am  I the only one having notice this function lack of support for HG visitor.
In my case this function still replies  en-us when  using same viewer setting, but with a HG traveler coming in the grid instead of being a local user.

(can be validated by visiting 3d.gimisa.ca:9000:gimisa5 region welcome mat) This mat  is set for many of the  viewer language ( singularity) with greeting sound and chat message,  but only work properly for local users.

Thank you for your attention.

GiMiSa